Advice to improve quality management systems.
We provide comprehensive advice on the implementation of quality management systems:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 17025 – testing and calibration laboratories.
- ISO 15189 – clinical analysis laboratories.
- IATF 16949 – automotive sector.
- ISO TS 22163 / IRIS – railway sector
We perform value-added audits.
- Internal audits (1st part).
- Supplier audits (2nd part).
- Integrated management system audits.
We implement LEAN projects.
- Establishment of continuous productivity and efficiency improvement programmes.
- Application of the 5S – Order and Cleanliness
- LEAN Tools: 5S, KANBAN, Kamishibai, SPC, FMEA, Control Plan, R&R.
- Development of the services portfolio.
- Computerisation of quality management (INGESOFT).
- Continuous improvement programmes.
- Integration of Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety and Quality Systems.
- Outsourcing of the quality function (maintenance and improvement of the system).
- Support and advice on the processing of administrative authorisations.
- Process and indicator management.
- Methods for evaluating customer satisfaction.
- Methods for managing corrective actions and non-conformities.
- Calibration of measuring equipment.
Documentary manager Ingesoft
INGECAL has developed INGESOFT, a software for the management of quality systems, environment, security,… that compiles all our experience in the implementation of systems and allows to manage a system in an easy and effective way and totally computerised.
- Open courses organised in INGECAL.
- Courses and seminars “in company”.
- Online courses available on the e-learning platform INGECAMPUS.
Director of Ingecal
Please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you very much.