Advice on the implementation and improvement of environmental management systems.
We provide comprehensive advice on the implementation of environmental management systems:
- ISO 14001
- ISO 50001
- ISO 14064
We perform value-added audits.
- Internal audits of environmental legal compliance (1st part).
- Supplier audits (2nd part).
- Audits of integrated management systems.
We apply LEAN projects.
- Establishment of continuous improvement programmes.
- LEAN tools: 5S (Order and Cleanliness), KANBAN, Kamishibai, AMFE.
- Initial environmental diagnoses.
- Environmental reports and sustainability reports.
- Support in adhering to the OCCC Voluntary Agreements programme.
- Re-engineering of environmental management systems.
- Life Cycle Analysis.
- SIMA: Sub-provision of legal environmental information.
- Environmental awareness and continuous improvement programmes.
- Processing of legal obligations: waste declarations, DUCA, waste minimisation studies, etc…
- Integration of Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety at Work Systems.
- Outsourcing of the environmental function (maintenance and improvement of the system).
- Support and advice in the processing of administrative authorisations.
- Management by processes and indicators.
- Methods for calculating the CO2 footprint.
- Open courses organised at INGECAL.
- “In-company” courses and seminars.
- Online courses available on the INGECAMPUS e-learning platform.
Please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you very much.