Advise on improving quality systems in the health sector.
We advise on the implementation of quality management systems and other requirements, both in healthcare organizations (hospitals, clinics, health centers,…) and in healthcare support services (clinical analysis laboratories, pathological anatomy, transfusion services, biobanks, diagnostic imaging services, pharmacy services, emergencies, electromedicine, sterilization, user care units, assisted reproduction centers…):
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- EFQM Excellence and Quality Model.
- UNE 179003 Risk Management for Patient Safety.
- UNE 179007 Quality Management Systems for Assisted Reproduction Laboratories.
- UNE 158X01 Services for the promotion of personal autonomy.
- ISO 15189 Clinical Laboratories. Particular requirements for quality and competence.
- FACT-*JACIE Hematopoietic Cellular Therapy Standards.
- CAT Hemotherapy Standards.
- Accreditation models for health centers and services.
We perform value-added audits:
- Internal audits.
- Audits of integrated management systems.
We apply LEAN projects.
- Establishment of continuous improvement programs for productivity and efficiency.
- Application of the 5S – Order and Cleanliness.
- LEAN tools in the health sector: KANBAN, Kamishibai, AMFE.
- Initial diagnosis of the organization (documentation, facilities).
- Continuous improvement programs.
- Integration of Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety Systems.
- Outsourcing of the quality function (maintenance and improvement of the system).
- Support and advice in the processing of administrative authorizations.
- Management by processes, indicators and risks.
- Methods to evaluate customer satisfaction.
- Methods to manage corrective actions and non-conformities.
- Computerization of quality management (INGESOFT).
- Open courses organised in INGECAL.
- Courses and seminars “in company”.
- Online courses available on the e-learning platform INGECAMPUS.
Please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you very much.