We advise on the implementation and improvement of the quality system in accordance with good manufacturing practices.
We offer advice to adapt the quality system to the needs of the pharmaceutical or cosmetic sector in accordance with the reference standards:
- Initial diagnosis of the organization (documentation and facilities)
- Integration of quality system regulations
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- GDP (Good Distribution Practice)
- ISO 22716 GMP Cosmetic products
- ISO 15378:2017 GMP Primary packaging materials for pharmaceuticals
We offer consulting services:
Resolution of doubts in the application of new requirements, communications with health authorities, editing of documentation, etc.
We perform value-added audits:
Internal audits (1st part) and supplier audits (2nd part) to:
- Manufacturers of human and veterinary medicines.
- Cosmetics manufacturers.
- Active ingredient manufacturers.
- Manufacturers of excipients.
- Primary and secondary packaging material manufacturers.
- Pharmaceutical or cosmetic service providers (maintenance, cleaning, analysis, sterilization, etc.)
- Open courses organised in INGECAL.
- Courses and seminars “in company”.
- Online courses available on the e-learning platform INGECAMPUS.