We advise companies on Corporate Social Responsibility management, in response to the social and environmental concerns of their economic activity and relations with stakeholders.
- Elaboration of diagnoses on the situation of equality in the company.
- Elaboration of remuneration records.
- Job evaluation systems.
- Performance of remuneration audits.
- Preparation of equality plans and management of their registry.
- Training and participation in equality commissions.
- Collaboration in the application for the “Equality in the Company” badge.
- Procedures for the prevention of sexual and gender-based harassment.
- Raising staff awareness of equality and harassment prevention.
- Implementation of the United Nations SDGs.
- Preparation of sustainability reports: GRI, Global Compact.
- Adherence to the United Nations Global Compact.
- Implementation of social responsibility management systems: SR10, SGE 21, SA8000, ISO 26000.
- Development of work-life balance projects.
- Internal audits of high added value.
- Open courses organised in INGECAL.
- Courses and seminars “in company”.
- Online courses available on the e-learning platform INGECAMPUS.
Please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you very much.